After graduating from University of Central Arkansas in 1992 with a BS degree in interior Design, my design career began in the Residential construction industry. The past 25 years have been spent developing and maintaining solid professional relationships with building contractors and their clients. My work experience has included interior/exterior building material sales, accessory buyer/placement for retail store, and in home design.
I have been described as over the years as having a “flair” for interior design, an uncanny ability with color coordination, and a natural gift of creating excitement and confidence for my clients with the overwhelming task of decision making during the process of turning the vision of their dream home into a reality.
If opportunity doesn’t knock, you build a door. Mine will just be Red.
Specializing in new construction design and reviving existing spaces, Signature Red Designs was established on the journey of becoming my greatest version. Staying focused, continuously looking for new inspiration for creativity, and being willing to share my passion, purpose, and talent are the motivating forces I embody to provide value for clients that need with their design needs.
My personal style incorporates timeless design with pieces I love, with it’s a fabulous find from a flea market to a priceless piece of artwork. The key to great design is capturing the spirit of the client and the essence of the space.
Before and after
Move the slider back and forth to see the difference!
Design Revive Construct
Plan, design, and furnish interiors of residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes. Specializing in Residential Construction design with over 25 years’ experience developing solid professional relationships with General Contractors and creating excitement and confidence for their clients in the overwhelming process of decision making.
- Estimate material requirements, and present design to contractor/client for approval.
- Confer with contractor/client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Advise contractor/client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
- Coordinate fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.